Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using any of our services contents on this website www.mytutorstore.com These terms and conditions are applicable to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ refers to www.mytutorstore.com and ‘you’ refers to parents, guardians or students and any individual who is using our services or website.
• The content of this website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by www.mytutorstore.com However, you may get the print of this content for non-commercial use.
• No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose.
• All rights stated in policy section are reserved with www.mytutorstore.com
While registering on the site, please use a valid email address where you can be reached. We
may need to contact you. Providing incorrect email address is a violation of the terms and
conditions of this agreement.
Cancellation request might be declined by the Quality Assurance department if Customer`s actions do not have strong reasons or they were not provided to us
• The receipt of the services is personally for you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have mutually agreed in writing to do so.
• We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. By registering or using the services of mytutorstore.com, you affirm that you will use information provided by the tutor for study purpose only and that you will not submit this information as original student work for course credit or grade.
• Any violation of these terms related to use of mytutorstore.com or its services will terminate your license granted by us.
• We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website. However, we are always ready to assist you.
• We don't accept responsibility for damage or data loss of on your PC, server or network.
• We use only trusted and well-tested software. Our dedicated professionals do their best to
ensure smooth operation. But we don't guarantee that access to our website will be 100 percent error-free.
• We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website.
• We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipments, which are beyond our control.
• We are in no way responsible for the student's failure in any course as assignment help is a subjective matter. We have qualified experts who try their best to solve the assignments and we are always eager to help.
• In case of poor grades arising due to our services, we shall offer reworks but there is no refunds whatsoever as each assignment is considered a product and once delivered to student, it considered as the product sold.
• The service type is subject & could result in mismatch of expectations, & thus, in events of missing items, any mistakes, any mismatch or non execution, etc, the expert shall be provided reasonable chances to complete the work.
• The time line for delivery of any rework shall depend upon the payment plan chosen by the customer.
Please refer to the REVISION AND REFUND POLICY section.
We reserve the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using any of our service.
If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, validity of other terms of the contract will remain unaffected.
We reserve the sole right to amend terms and conditions without serving notice to you. The latest version of terms and conditions will supersede previous versions.
We reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service agreement at any time.
Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between student and mytutorstore.com will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
By registering or subscribing to our services. The user accepts to receive the subscription email about mytutorstore.com service updates or any other promotional offers.